What to Bring
Concert attendees are encouraged to avoid bringing any bag, if feasible. If you do need to bring a bag, the following will be allowed:
Clear Bags - 12″ wide x 6″ deep x 12″ high
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12″.
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bags (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Clear backpacks within the listed dimensions and have no more than two (2) pockets.
Allowed Sizing for Non-Clear Purses, Clutches, Wallets and Fanny Packs: – 4.5” x 6.5”
- These items may be carried into the stadium along with one of the clear bag options.
Bags that are not in compliance will not be stored and must be returned to the patron’s vehicle
For everyone’s safety and enjoyment, all guests and their personal possessions are subject to an inspection prior to admittance into the venue. These items are permitted at all events unless otherwise noted:
- Empty spray bottles are also permitted
- Beach towels (up to 30" x 70")
- Small, personal-sized umbrellas are allowed in the venue (up to 23 inch diameter), but cannot be used in the reserved and general admission areas once the concert has begun.
- Single size, low-profile lawn chairs (not exceeding 8 inches from the ground to the bottom of the seat and no higher than 32 inches total from the ground to the top of the chair).
- Poster tubes
- Non-glass sealed or empty water bottle(s) are permitted inside the venue
- Filtered Water is available at stations inside and directly outside the venue
One bottle of non-aerosol sunscreen is permitted inside the venue
Beach Towels only are allowed, no larger than 30x70.
Cameras (point and shoot only – no detachable lenses) are subject to the rules of the artist and may not be allowed. If you bring a camera, you may be asked to take it back to your car, or you can check it in at the Edgefield front desk to be picked up after the show.
What Not to Bring
The following items will NOT be permitted in the venue unless otherwise noted:
Please note that blankets are no longer allowed in the venue. Beach towels up to 30" x 70" will be permitted.
- Outside food and beverages (other than sealed water bottles). This includes alcohol and/or food and beverages purchased from the bars and restaurants on the Edgefield property.
- Glass water bottles
- Non-clear bags
- Illegal drugs. Though cannabis is legal, it is not permitted at concerts or on the Edgefield grounds.
- Fireworks or sparklers
- Play pens or child trailers
- Car seats
- Wagons or strollers
- Throwing toys (including beach balls and frisbees), blow-up toys, balloons or bubbles
- Laser pointers
- High-profile/standard height lawn chairs that exceed 8 inches from the ground to the bottom of the seat and any higher than 32 inches total from the ground to the top of the chair
- Coolers, baskets and large bags
- Recording devices
- Weapons, including pocket knives
- Musical instruments of all kinds
- Animals (except service animals)
- Skateboards or inline skates
- Large/golf umbrellas and flags (exceeding a 23 inch diameter)
- Selfie sticks
- Blankets, yoga mats, etc.
- Knitting needles
Amphitheater management reserves final decision on items brought into the venue.